With the installation of a new alternative peat moss septic system, JJ & B Services provides our clients with the following services:
- Engineering services, including design, PERC testing and attendance at any required planning board meetings.
- Underground mark-outs as required by the State of New Jersey.
- Pump-out, crushing and burying of all existing septic components.
- Supply and installation of the new septic tank, with upgraded baffle option, effluent filter and pumps, when required.
- Build up of septic tank lids to finished grade. Providing the client appropriate access for future tank servicing.
- Supply and installation of Peat Moss Pods (1 – 4, depending on design)
- Excavation of new drainage field.
- Removal of excess soil.
- Import of clean, tested septic sand.
- Supply and installation of pump tank with lids installed at grade for convenient access for future service.
- Supply and installation of adequate pumps, floats, alarm and alarm panel.
- Alarm panel and wiring installed by recommended licensed electrician.
- Furnish and install Sch. 40 PVC connecting septic tank, pump tank and peat moss pods.
- Complete grading of all disturbed areas. Hay and seeding for new lawn growth..
- All health department inspections and approvals.
- In the event of a real estate transfer: we guarantee all work to be completed by your closing date.
- In some cases we are able to finance the installation of your new system until closing.